Open Everyday from Dawn til Dusk
We speak French and English
819 342 8559 P N
How to make a reservation: Email or call Québec Terre à Terre to check availability for your requested dates. We will place a tentative hold on your available dates and send you a confirmation email.
Payment: Upon confirmation of your dates we will also send you a Paypal invoice. Payment must be received within 3 days of the date of the Paypal invoice.
Cancallation Policy: Visits may be cancelled, rescheduled or actual number of reserved guests may be reduced up to 10 days prior to the reserved date. After the 10th day, a 50% refund may be given for cancellations.
No Call/No show: Results in a forfeiture of all monies paid to Quebec Terre à Terre
Inclement Weather: Cancellations due to snow/rain can be rescheduled for a later date or refunded in full.
Not Your Ordinary Tourism !
- $17.50 plus tax per person
- $10.00 plus tax each for children under 16 years old
- The visit includes a vegetarian meal at the camp that we make together with you using ingredients we harvest from the garden (under the snow!), gather from our root cellar, our indoor winter micro-garden, our dry storage or purchased and certified organic. We encourage you to bring your wine or micro brewery beer!
$35.00 per couple of two people plus tax
$12.50 for each additional person plus tax
Free for children
- For groups of ten or more please contact us by telephone or email for special rates
VISIT 1 Day:
- $50.00 per person including a meal plus tax
- Free for children
- We harvest ingredients from the gardens , prepare and cook a vegetarian meal together. All ingredients not harvested from the garden are organic and bought locally.
INTRODUCTION TO FOREST BATHING:
- $25.00 per person plus tax
- $12.50 for children less than 16 years old
- We discuss and introduce the concept of forest bathing and why it works. After drinking an herbal tea, made with plants from the forest, and receiving a bottle of non toxic insect repellent, we accompany you for the first hour to help you tune in to the forest and identify the trees and plants that will help you the most. After which, you can stay until dusk in the forest on your own. Before you leave, we discuss your experience and give you advice on how to give more place to nature in your life by using essential oils, teas and herbs at home.
FOREST BATHING – SAVAGE CAMPING WEEKEND
- $100.00 for the first person plus tax
- $50.00 for each additional person plus tax
- Free for children less than 16 years old
- A weekend includes everything in “Introduction to Forest Bathing” as well as a tent site for 2 nights and vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner each day) that we harvest, prepare and share together.